Set of New 14 Gauge Steel Light boxes with LED Lights!This kit includes:
2 - Welded 14 Gauge Light Mount Boxes (one left, one right)
2 - 6" Oval TecNiq Red AND White LED Stop Turn Tail Backup Lights
2 - 6" Light Mounted Rubber Grommets
2 - 3 Wire Seal Light Plug Pigtails
2 - 2" Round TecNiq Red LED lights
2 - 2" Round Rubber Grommets
2 - 2 Wire Sealed Light Plug Pigtails
Light Box Specifications
- The Light Box enclosures are custom made for us to use on our trailers. They are heavy 14 Gauge Steel,
- Steel is formed to act as a full enclosures for the lights, with a 3/4" "lip" around the outside of the lights to protect them from impact or damage! (the number one cause of light failure on a trailer!)
- The holes in the lights are STANDARD 6" oval grommet mount lights, and 2" round grommet mount side marker lights, The LED lights are Standard size 6" oval and 2" round lights. Long Life LED, VERY BRIGHT!
- Can be mounted to the side, top or bottom of your trailer.
- Measure just under 4"x4"x9" Hole size is 2.25" tall and 6.75" long, and 2.25" round.
- Hole that wires come through is .75"
T70 Stop Turn Tail Back up Light
- Save time and money with our new combination Stop/Tail/Turn and Reverse Light
- Fits all standard 6” oval applications
- 360° optics allow lights to be mounted at any angle
- Available in grommet, surface, or flange mount
- High intensity function only draws 0.14A at 12VDC
- Reverse function uses an additional 0.30A
- Meets all FMVSS 108 requirements for wide and narrow vehicles
- Lifetime Warranty
- LEDs: 8
- Voltage: 9 - 14V DC
- Current: 0.11A-0.13A Red (brake) AND 0.24A-0.30A White
S30 Marker Light
Operates on 12VDC @0.06A
Exceeds FMVSS 108 standards
100,000 hours of life
Shock and vibration proof watertight sealed body
using globally sourced parts lifetime warranty
Body mounts in standard hole
Circular lens output reduces mounting errors
Standard non-polarized connector
Low profile design reduces damage
P2 rated sidemarker clearance lamp for heavy duty trucks, semi-trailers, cargo trailers, boat trailers work vehicles and any overland vehicle requiring quality DOT rated lighting.