7 Way Pre-Wired 8' Arctic Blue Cord w/ Junction Box
Part Number - J-JB-8FT
This prewired junction box offers a fast and easy way to help you wire up your trailer. By buying this prewired, it saves time and the headache of making sure your trailer plug is wired correctly!
- Heavy duty 8' Long Cord
- Pins are labeled with the function & color for each wire
- 4 open and 4 closed rubber grommets are included for a sealed connection
- Junction box is made from heavy duty plastic and has two mounting tabs, mounting screws not included (mounting hole is 1/4")
- Mounting hole center to hole center is 7-3/8"
- Molded on 7-way Plug for Long Lasting Life
Just in time for winter, we are stocking a new product line of cold weather cords! Perfect if you're tired of your cord cracking or not working in the cold weather! This cord is conveniently featured with double heavy duty gauge wires and double contact copper contacts. This will ensure that this cord will work even in the cold winter weather!
Double Brass Contact Self cleaning 7 way plug
Rated for cold weather application from -40 to 105 Degrees Celsius
Heavy Duty Gauge Wires:
- 2x 10 AWG (White (ground) and Black (12V POS),
- 1x 12 AWG (Blue), (Electric Brake)
- 4x 14 AWG -Red (left stop), Green (Marker light), Brown (right Stop), Yellow, (Back up)
Please contact us if you have wire questions, we run a full service trailer repair shop, so we re-wire trailers daily! And remember, you can not depend on wire colors alone, you should test your particular trailer wire system. we offer phone assistance, but can not be responsible for improper wiring done by the customer..
Trailer Connector RV Style 7-Way Blade with molded lead.
- Pre-wired 7-Way Trailer Connector
- length is including connector
- Wire gauges:
- 14 gauge - red, brown, green, and yellow
- 12 gauge - Blue
- 10 gauge - White and Black
||Usual Trailer Wire|
|White Wire||Ground||White Wire|
|Red Wire||Left Turn and Brake||Yellow Wire|
|Brown Wire||Right Turn and Brake||Green Wire|
|Green Wire||Tail Lights||Brown Wire|
|Blue Wire||Brake Power||Blue Wire|
|Black Wire||12 volt (hot lead)||Black Wire|