This INCLUDES 1 - 1994 and up-Ford harness #081783-HBC
The Syncronizer controller is a great choice for light towing in town and on the highway. Requires no leveling and is preprogrammed to control power from tow vehicle to trailer brakes. Delivers smooth and effective braking of your trailer.
Features + Benefits
- Requires no leveling
- Preprogrammed to control power from tow vehicle to trailer brakes
- The longer the brake pedal is depressed, the more current is sent to the trailer brakes until preset power setting is reached
- For trailers with 2 or 4 electric brakes
- Red LED indicator monitors controller performance and trailer wiring integrity
- Operates stoplights on tow vehicle and trailer during automatic and manual operations for safety
- Provides automatic and manual braking
- Built-in automatic current limiter protects against trailer brake wiring shorts
- Includes mounting hardware
- 3-year limited warranty
- Time based electronic trailer brake controller
- Recommended for light duty trailers with 2 or 4 electric brakes
- Easy to install & operate
- Safest time based controller available
- Dimensions: 3" (W) x 5-1/8" (L) x 1-1/8" (H)
Electric Brake Controller Wiring connector for vehicles with factory tow package wiring:
Ford 6 Pin Connector Applications
- 1994-1998 Ford Full Size Pickups
- 1994-Current Ford Full Size Vans
- 1997-Current Ford Expedition
- 1995-Current Ford Windstar
- 1994-1996 Ford Bronco
- 2000-Current Ford Excursion
- Simple plug-in installation
- No cutting, splicing, or taping
The Syncronizer brake controller requires no pendulum leveling and is pre-programmed to modulate and control power from the tow vehicle battery to the trailer brakes. The longer the brake pedal is depressed-the greater amount of current delivered to the trailer brakes, until the pre-set brake power setting is reached.
- For use on all trailers (Horse, Utility, RV, and Commercial) with 2 or 4 electric brakes
- Mounts in any position
- Red (L.E.D.) light monitors controller performance and trailer wiring integrity.
- Built-in short circuit protection from trailer brake wiring.
- Mounting hardware bracket, and installation instructions included.
- 3 year limited warranty