Pilot has a dark, smoke lens that is ideal for direct light applications, creating optimum visibility to read the large, two-digit display. Pilot has flexible mounting options and can be installed in any direction. Our microprocessor allows you the ability to read the display even when mounted upside down. The Pilots digital display shows voltage output to the brakes.
- Large easy to read dual digital display shows:
- Properly wired control
- Voltage output to brakes (vs. a percentage)
- Connection to trailer
- Dark smoke lens ideal for direct light applications; performs better than red lens
- Protection against short circuit/loss of ground
- Microprocessor allows control to be mounted upside down and still have a readable display
- Standard mounting bracket included with optional ball mount available
- For use on any 12 volt negative ground system
- Plug & Play feature allows quick and easy connection
- Limited lifetime warranty
Many Older Style 1995-2009 Dodge, Chrysler and RAM Trucks,
look at the list below, and before you order, confirm you have the mating plug under your dash!
|2007 - 2009||Chrysler, Aspen, w/Factory Tow Package|
|1998 - 2009||Dodge, Durango, w/Factory Tow Package|
|1997 - 2010||Dodge, Pickup, Dakota, w/Factory Tow Package (See RAM for 2011 Models)|
|1995 - 2009||Dodge, Pickup, Ram, Full Size, 1500 Only, All Models|
|1995 - 2009||Dodge, Pickup, Ram, Full Size, 2500 Only, All Models|
|1995 - 2009||Dodge, Pickup, Ram, Full Size, 3500 Only, All Models|
|2011||RAM, Pickup, Dakota, w/Factory Tow Package|
Kit includes Pilot Controller, 3ft. long "plug and Play" connector for hookup to trucks listed above, to Tekonsha Pilot, Prodigy P-3, P-2, and Primus Brake Control (for use with other brake controls, connector can be removed). Note, Rarely, some trucks do not have the "Tow Package", please confirm yours does before ordering. If you are not sure email us!