Part #: 90885-20
You have purchased your new Primus or Prodigy Brake controller, and want to just PLUG AND PLAY??? This is the O.E.M. plug fits many Older Style 1995-2009 Dodge Chrysler and RAM Trucks, look at the list below, and before you order, confirm you have the mating plug under your dash!
- Applies power to the trailer brakes in proportion to vehicle's deceleration
- No level adjustment necessary - it adjusts itself to varying terrain as you drive
- Works proportionally in reverse - great for backing into tough spots
- LED display lights up blue
- Digital display depicts voltage delivery to trailer during braking
- Continual diagnostics check for proper connection, shorted magnet condition and much more
- "Boost" feature gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking power when towing heavier trailers
- Power-saving mode reduces drain on battery when vehicle is not in use
- Unique pocket mount allows for flexible mounting options
- Offers a replacement pocket and wiring harness (sold separately) to move the controller easily from one vehicle to another
- Quick and easy disconnect feature allows user to remove and store the control when not in use.
- Rotary, manual brake lever
- Works with electric over hydraulic trailer brake systems
- Limited ONE YEAR warranty
- Dimensions: 3-1/8" (W) x 5-1/8" (L) x 1-3/16" (H)
- Made for up to four-axle trailer brake systems (8 Brakes)
- Mounting: 360 degree vertical range
- Boost levels increase power up 0%, 13% and 25%
- Power saving sleep mode draws 3.6 milliamp
- Included pigtail wiring harness measures about 34" long, ALSO please note, some pictures may show a CD included. This part is being discontinued by Tekonsha, so some newer packages DO NOT include the CD, while older stock will.
- FREE SHIPPING