Part Number: T10-LC00-1
These lights also work very well as interior cargo lights. Some contractors use them in their trailers on a car battery and the battery lasts for up to a month.
This is a high quality light, Manufactured in the USA, using globally sourced parts by TecNiq. All TecNiq lights use some of the best 3rd Generation LED's available today.
This is not one of those China lights that uses the old style "Christmas Tree Bulb" type LED that is so dim, you have to use large numbers of them to produce a bright light. Due to the large number of solder joints and electrical connections in those lights, they are prone to failure.
The TecNiq lights are fully tested, produce bright, crisp light, and we are so confident in our light, we offer a Limited Lifetime, no hassle warranty.
By industry demand, we combined our waterproof 15" lamp with the latest world-leading performance white LEDs. The result is a powerful lamp with output that significantly exceeds the specifications for vehicle reverse lamps while providing light over a much wider area. As our customers can tell you, this lamp is TRULY vacuum sealed for a lifetime of care free service.
Made with top-quality circuit board materials, urethane potting and durable polycarbonate construction that youve come to expect from TecNiq, the quality and value of this lamp are unsurpassed in the industry.
And they are Manufactured in the USA, by USAworkers!
- Thin low-profile utility light with high performance
- Can be mounted horizontal, vertical or at an angle
- Slim design for use where space is a premium
- Reliable performance over 100,000 hours
- Waterproof, sealed body that is immune to shock and vibration
- Meets all FMVSS 108 requirements for wide and narrow vehicles
- Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty
- Auxiliary lamp for use on Heavy duty trucks, Semi-trailers, Cargo and Utility trailers, Boat trailers, Work vehicles and any wide or narrow motor vehicle requiring quality DOT rated lighting